Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Quite the Reception

After a very long trip and next to no sleep, we arrived at Pearson Airport. We were met by Aidan and his Grandpa and my sister and mother. Aidan was so excited to see us and his new sister! I was a little surprised that he was SO excited. He had brought some of his stuffed animals for her. My sister, Pam, had Canadian flags for the family and took some photos of everyone - I'll post when I get the photos from Pam.

Aidan thrilled with his new sister!

With my two special kids - Aidan and Maya!

Aidan gives Maya a big hug!

The family reunited in Canada

Mike's Dad, Jim, and my mom, Verna, happy to meet their new granddaughter



6 comments:

  1. Yaaay! Settle in quick so you can make it out to the may dinner! We can't wait to meet your sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for all of you! Glad that you had a safe trip home and are now starting your life as a family of four!
    Cannot wait to meet Maya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Carol,
    Sorry, I am away from home this weekend (and therefore away from my computer), so this was the easiest way to write back.
    Tickets are still available, let me know anytime up to Thursday night!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. just finished re-reading your travel entries in prep for my trip. Great info and photos!

    ReplyDelete