Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Booking Travel Tomorrow

We heard today that we can book as soon as possible and that our adoption date will be determined based on when we can make it over to Vietnam. I hope this is ok - not having a date before we book our flights makes me a little nervous. Anyway, we were supposed to coordinate with another family but have yet to connect. Either way, I plan to get our flights booked tomorrow as I'm eager to get this show on the road. Ideally we plan to depart on Saturday March 13 so that we can celebrate Aidan's 7th birthday (also the 4 year anniversary of the start of this adoption) before we go.

3 comments:

  1. That's so great!! The whole thing has become a fantasy for us again lol. But I look forward to getting my fix by reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations....yes it is great to live vicariously through someone else and I too plan on continuing to follow your journey!!...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to be an Aunt again!! Here's to sleepless nights ahead!

    ReplyDelete