Monday, May 10, 2010

A Special Mother's Day

Sunday was a special mother's day for me and my mom. It was our first mother's day with Maya. She continues to be such a delight! Maya's gift to me was sleeping all night long again!

I also received the most heart-warming gift from Aidan, which I will cherish forever. It was a shadow box that he had decorated. Inside was a poem that he had written all by himself. The poem went like this...


Mom

You are the color of a summer garden.
You taste like the sweetest apple.
You smell like flowers.
You feel like a soft chinchilla.
You sound like a beautiful song.
Mom is a beautiful sunset.

Love Aidan




Motherhood... tough but worth it!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, Aidan's gift brings tears to my eyes! You have a lovely family! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete