Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Early Days

I'm starting to sort through all the photos I currently have of Maya for her Life Book.
Here is her abandonment photo, where she apparently weighed 3.1 kg and was estimated to be 5 days old. We think she is more like 6 weeks old here. She was admitted to the hospital with pneumonia upon arrival at the orphanage.

Here she is in June 2009 at about 3.5 months - Maya is on the right. The baby on the left is Molly, who was adopted by Catherine on May 20. Photos were taken by another adoptive family visiting Vung Tau 3 last spring.




Referral photos to follow!






.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, I think the other baby in the picture could be Molly! I'll try to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine, I think you may be right! Too bad her eyes are closed. But her head shape is similar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loan just took a look and confirmed it is Molly! I'm so thrilled to see another picture of her. And isn't it nice to see a picture of them together?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! I can send you the photos or you can save directly from my blog. I will change the text on this post.

    Cheers,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete