Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sliding




is Maya's new favourite pastime. Interestingly, she doesn't like the swing (despite having a rocking crib for the first year of her life). But she LOVES the slide. She is also now able to walk up the stairs all by herself. I checked the notes I made for Aidan as a baby and he loved the slide at the same age as well.

Here are a few photos from last week at a local park.

A girl on a mission
That was fun!



Whee! I'm going to try that much taller slide over there!


Obviously I couldn't let her climb this one even though she thought she could. I put her on half way down.



I want to do that one again!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, my son as well much prefers climbing the laters and stairs and going down the slides rather than the swings. He never really liked the swings. Good shots!

    ReplyDelete