Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Centre Island Says Summer

Every summer I like to go to Centre Island - at least once. It reminds me of my childhood and it is such a special place for the little ones. We decided to play hookey from swimming lessons and go for the day last Wednesday. Here are some photos from the day.



Maya waiting patiently for the ferry

Aidan is excited about the trip!


So is Maya!


Goofing around with her big brother

Enjoying cookies on the boat ride over



Aidan driving the old fashion car. Maya and I are in the backseat.




All aboard! My favourite ride there is the train, which winds through the park and gives you a great view of the animals and the city








Aidan had a blast on the old fire engine ride!





This year I let him ride the little roller coaster all by himself..






He was very excited when he got off


Maya went on the merry-go-round but didn't like it. She preferred to ride in the stroller and munch on her raras (raisins)




Centre Island never disappoints. It was a great time with the kids!



No comments:

Post a Comment